Are you one of those people who travel quite frequently? Is flying a part of your job? Does jet lag and long flights take tolls on your skin? Do you envy the air-hostesses who manage to look flawless, prim and proper, the whole time even on long-haul flights? In this post, we will b sharing some absolutely beauty tips for frequent fliers and also for women who love to travel and want to look glamorous while traveling.
1. Keep Sipping on Water: Every passenger on the plane is breathing in oxygen and releasing carbon dioxide. To bring in more oxygen, fresh air is pumped into the cabin, but that’s not enough. The air at such high altitudes has very little moisture, making the cabin air dry. And this dry air can make skin dehydration. So, sip water at regular intervals to keep the skin and body hydrated.
2. Pack Light: Instead of carrying full-sized beauty products in your luggage, carry travel sized or samples of products which fit in your handbag. This way you can touch up your makeup every few hours.
3. Carry Facial Mists: A fresh spritz of rose water or any other facial spray instantly refresh your skin. The dryness would get reduced and you feel toned and cleansed at one go. A must-have in your bag, what say?
4. Keep Moisturizing: Since dryness hits you hard when you are airborne, carry your favorite moisturizer or skin butter. As the air sucks out your moisture, replenish it using what you carry. You will save yourself from putting endless packs later to restore the dry patches. Your face, hands and neck will need frequent moisturization, so be ready with your skincare goodies.
5. Sunscreen is for Everyone: While flying at high altitudes, you are very close to the harmful sun rays especially if you’re at the window seat. You should consider sunscreen a requirement for flying. Apply a good sunblock before boarding, and again after 3-4 hours.
6. Lip Balm is a Must-Have Item: Lips show signs of dryness, especially if you are wearing a matte lipstick. The best way is to use a lip balm with SPF, top it with lipstick before boarding. Once in a long distance flight, apply lip balms at regular intervals. Before landing, touch up your lipstick and you are good to go.
7. Quick Fix with Sheet masks: Sheet masks should be in every woman’s hand luggage. For long-haul flights, it’s a great option to add loads of moisture back into the skin and to moisturize skin. Your skin will absorb all the serum from the sheet mask and you will see radiant supple skin greeting you.
8. No Aerated Beverages or Soft Drinks: Aerated beverages can leave you dehydrated and flush the body with loads of empty calories. Stick to plain water or sparkling water instead.
9. Eat Light on the Flight: It’s natural to feel hungry and famished on a long flight, but then, heavy meals can make you sluggish and bloated. Instead, opt for fresh-cut fruits or a plate of salad instead, and you would feel light and energetic all through the journey. Also keep away from sugary delights and salty stuff.
To know more about How To De-Tan Skin Using Mangoes must follow the link https://morazecosmetics.com/blogs/make-up-tips/how-to-de-tan-skin-using-mangoes