We may spend loads of money on expensive serums and skin treatments, and salon facials to get glowing skin, but unless there’s optimum amount of skin-friendly vitamins and nutrients inside the body, all such treatments would be ineffective. But the most important thing we all must do – protect our skin from the harmful rays of the sun by applying a good broad-spectrum and high SPF sunscreen every time you step out of the house because UVA and UVB rays can undo all goodness from extensive skincare routine. Coming back to the topic of nourishing skin from inside, vitamins are categorized under the “protective food,” because these are required in tiny quantities but totally essential to run important body functions smoothly, including maintaining healthy skin. In this post, we list out 7 vitamins to make your skin glow.
1. Vitamin A: It keeps the epidermis and dermis of the skin healthy and has anti-ageing benefits because it boosts collagen production. This vitamin can give you a radiant glow from within. It also keeps moisturized and helps to shed rough and dull skin, making space for healthy skin cells to show on top, so that there’s a natural glow on the skin all the time. Sources of vitamin A – Eggs, carrots, milk and dairy products, broccoli, papaya, avocado, apricots, sweet potato, mangoes, capsicum, melon, etc.
2. Vitamin E: There’s a reason vitamin E is used in a majority of skin care creams and potions – it is a powerful antioxidant and neutralizes the effect of free radicals that damage the skin cells. Vitamin E also fades away scars and pigmentation, also strengthens the skin’s barrier function. Sources of vitamin E – Almonds, pistachios, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, blueberries, tomatoes, spinach, capsicum, and broccoli.
3. Vitamin K: Dark circles, spider veins, stretch marks – vitamin K can help you heal all these skin concerns. Interestingly, vitamin K is also produced by the healthy bacteria in the gut and keeps it strong, and when gut is happy – the entire body reaps the benefits including skin. It reduces dryness and inflammation of the skin, supports skin’s natural barrier. Sources of vitamin K – Avocado, green apples, kiwi, green pear, broccoli, cabbage, cucumber, celery, green grapes, etc.
4. Vitamin B3: Niacinamide as it is popularly called, it maintains skin’s moisture content, helps to keep skin soft, supple, smoothing out skin’s texture and reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Sources of vitamin B3: Peanuts, almonds, avocado, brown rice, mushrooms, green peas, etc.
5. Vitamin B5: Popularly called pantothenic acid, absorbs moisture from the air, reduces acne breakouts, heals skin, and makes skin soft and smooth. Sources of vitamin B5 – Milk, avocado, mushrooms, sunflower seeds, whole grains, eggs, yogurt, cauliflower.
6. Vitamin C: Looking for an effective anti-ageing treatment? Look no further than vitamin C because it boosts collagen production, fights free radicals with its antioxidants properties. vitamin c serums are used extensively used in topical serums and creams to clear hyperpigmentation and even out skin tone. You can get the same benefits by eating vitamin C rich foods like lemon, oranges, strawberries, papaya, pineapple, kiwi, bell peppers, broccoli, spinach, tomatoes, etc.
7. Vitamin D: Vitamin D is naturally synthesized inside the body when sunlight is absorbed by the skin. Vitamin D essential to maintain healthy cells and maintain even skin tone. Sources of vitamin D – Butter, cheese, whole cereals, fatty fish, etc.
Apart from these vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids are essential to improve the texture and quality of the skin and to bring about a natural radiant glow from within. Omega-3 fatty acids are found in fish like salmon, fatty fish, flaxseeds, olive oil, leafy green vegetables, walnuts, etc.
So, try to get loads of vitamins and nutrients through your diet for glowing and beautiful skin.
To know more about Best Homemade Eyelash Gels For Beautiful Lashes must follow the link https://morazecosmetics.com/blogs/make-up-tips/4-best-homemade-eyelash-gels-for-beautiful-lashes